Check out the latest snaps
- Partying like it’s 1392
- Dipping in Victoria’s waters
- Greetings from Rosario!
- Jack Sparrow in San Telmo
- Back to Gualeguaychu for more Carnival festivities
- Buenos Aires, city or province?
- Christmas, in a bikini?
- Three surprises on my terrace this morning
- A day of mourning for MotoGP’s rising star
- Judgement day: A national championship in horse jumping
Tag Archives: Travel
Well I’m back in the bustling Buenos Aires after a three-day rendezvous in Rosario. Just a four-hour ride from the capital, Rosario is one of my favorite getaways for relaxation. While I work on a post to sum up the … Continue reading
Earlier this week my compatriots in the U.S. celebrated Independence Day, surely with a grand show of fireworks. Here in Argentina, that special day is July 9th. To take advantage of this long weekend, I came to Rosario with three … Continue reading
Hello, hello. Riazi Snaps is back from its impromptu hiatus and has missed you all dearly. These months apart have been a whirlwind. New job, (soon to be) new apartment, and memorable travels throughout Argentina. Rather than backtrack these past … Continue reading
Gualeguaychu is a small, quiet town with a population shy of just 110,000. But when it’s the start of the year, Argentines flock to this Entre Rios municipal for the nation’s biggest Carnival festivities. I had to see for myself … Continue reading