Check out the latest snaps
- Partying like it’s 1392
- Dipping in Victoria’s waters
- Greetings from Rosario!
- Jack Sparrow in San Telmo
- Back to Gualeguaychu for more Carnival festivities
- Buenos Aires, city or province?
- Christmas, in a bikini?
- Three surprises on my terrace this morning
- A day of mourning for MotoGP’s rising star
- Judgement day: A national championship in horse jumping
Tag Archives: photography
Well I’m back in the bustling Buenos Aires after a three-day rendezvous in Rosario. Just a four-hour ride from the capital, Rosario is one of my favorite getaways for relaxation. While I work on a post to sum up the … Continue reading
Earlier this week my compatriots in the U.S. celebrated Independence Day, surely with a grand show of fireworks. Here in Argentina, that special day is July 9th. To take advantage of this long weekend, I came to Rosario with three … Continue reading
This Christmas, I went on a super-mini road trip to visit a friend in La Plata. For those who have never been, La Plata is to Buenos Aires what Buenos Aires is to Argentina. Say whaaa? Pop quiz: Is Buenos … Continue reading
It was tough getting out of bed at 8am while on vacation, but I made it to see the national championship held in Le Siepi. This equestrian center, located close to Villa Papeete, hosts major indoor and outdoor jumping competitions throughout … Continue reading