Check out the latest snaps
- Partying like it’s 1392
- Dipping in Victoria’s waters
- Greetings from Rosario!
- Jack Sparrow in San Telmo
- Back to Gualeguaychu for more Carnival festivities
- Buenos Aires, city or province?
- Christmas, in a bikini?
- Three surprises on my terrace this morning
- A day of mourning for MotoGP’s rising star
- Judgement day: A national championship in horse jumping
Tag Archives: nature
Well I’m back in the bustling Buenos Aires after a three-day rendezvous in Rosario. Just a four-hour ride from the capital, Rosario is one of my favorite getaways for relaxation. While I work on a post to sum up the … Continue reading
A tree protected by law from damage or removal can make for an interesting entry way. The pine trees in Milano Marittima are among the protected, which may mean having to drill holes in one’s roof to accommodate them. Stone … Continue reading
One of my favorite pastimes on the weekend is a stroll through Bosques de Palermo, and a few minutes in El Rosedal is the highlight. Filled with over 15,000 roses, it’s the most beautiful and peaceful part of the park. … Continue reading