Check out the latest snaps
- Partying like it’s 1392
- Dipping in Victoria’s waters
- Greetings from Rosario!
- Jack Sparrow in San Telmo
- Back to Gualeguaychu for more Carnival festivities
- Buenos Aires, city or province?
- Christmas, in a bikini?
- Three surprises on my terrace this morning
- A day of mourning for MotoGP’s rising star
- Judgement day: A national championship in horse jumping
Tag Archives: Italy
MotoGP’s latest race in Malaysia ended tragically today with the death of Italian rider Marco Simoncelli. Early in the race, he lost control during a turn and was crashed into by friend Valentino Rossi and American competitor Colin Edwards. The … Continue reading
It was tough getting out of bed at 8am while on vacation, but I made it to see the national championship held in Le Siepi. This equestrian center, located close to Villa Papeete, hosts major indoor and outdoor jumping competitions throughout … Continue reading
Sun bathing at the beach is hard work under 100° F, so of course there would be a spa nearby. Any spa would be a pleasure, but one outdoors is much more indulging. During this trip, I made sure to … Continue reading
A tree protected by law from damage or removal can make for an interesting entry way. The pine trees in Milano Marittima are among the protected, which may mean having to drill holes in one’s roof to accommodate them. Stone … Continue reading