Check out the latest snaps
- Partying like it’s 1392
- Dipping in Victoria’s waters
- Greetings from Rosario!
- Jack Sparrow in San Telmo
- Back to Gualeguaychu for more Carnival festivities
- Buenos Aires, city or province?
- Christmas, in a bikini?
- Three surprises on my terrace this morning
- A day of mourning for MotoGP’s rising star
- Judgement day: A national championship in horse jumping
Tag Archives: Holidays
Many think of this past Wednesday as a change in season. For my friends in DC, this is the time of blossoming flowers and warmer days ahead. For my friends in Buenos Aires, it’s the beginning of colder months as … Continue reading
Well I’m back in the bustling Buenos Aires after a three-day rendezvous in Rosario. Just a four-hour ride from the capital, Rosario is one of my favorite getaways for relaxation. While I work on a post to sum up the … Continue reading
Earlier this week my compatriots in the U.S. celebrated Independence Day, surely with a grand show of fireworks. Here in Argentina, that special day is July 9th. To take advantage of this long weekend, I came to Rosario with three … Continue reading
Gualeguaychu is a small, quiet town with a population shy of just 110,000. But when it’s the start of the year, Argentines flock to this Entre Rios municipal for the nation’s biggest Carnival festivities. I had to see for myself … Continue reading