Check out the latest snaps
- Partying like it’s 1392
- Dipping in Victoria’s waters
- Greetings from Rosario!
- Jack Sparrow in San Telmo
- Back to Gualeguaychu for more Carnival festivities
- Buenos Aires, city or province?
- Christmas, in a bikini?
- Three surprises on my terrace this morning
- A day of mourning for MotoGP’s rising star
- Judgement day: A national championship in horse jumping
Tag Archives: Events
It was tough getting out of bed at 8am while on vacation, but I made it to see the national championship held in Le Siepi. This equestrian center, located close to Villa Papeete, hosts major indoor and outdoor jumping competitions throughout … Continue reading