Check out the latest snaps
- Partying like it’s 1392
- Dipping in Victoria’s waters
- Greetings from Rosario!
- Jack Sparrow in San Telmo
- Back to Gualeguaychu for more Carnival festivities
- Buenos Aires, city or province?
- Christmas, in a bikini?
- Three surprises on my terrace this morning
- A day of mourning for MotoGP’s rising star
- Judgement day: A national championship in horse jumping
Tag Archives: entertainment
It’s no Vegas strip, but I just had to see this casino for myself. Located in Puerto Madero, the old port of Rio de la Plata, it is only appropriate to have gamblers unite on a boat. I wasn’t expecting … Continue reading
Earlier this month, I took a spontaneous bus ride to Gualeguaychú, a tiny city in Entre Rios known for Argentina’s annual Carnival celebrations. The parade was held in el Corsódromo with thousands of people watching in the stadium bleachers. Starting … Continue reading