Check out the latest snaps
- Partying like it’s 1392
- Dipping in Victoria’s waters
- Greetings from Rosario!
- Jack Sparrow in San Telmo
- Back to Gualeguaychu for more Carnival festivities
- Buenos Aires, city or province?
- Christmas, in a bikini?
- Three surprises on my terrace this morning
- A day of mourning for MotoGP’s rising star
- Judgement day: A national championship in horse jumping
Tag Archives: culture
Many think of this past Wednesday as a change in season. For my friends in DC, this is the time of blossoming flowers and warmer days ahead. For my friends in Buenos Aires, it’s the beginning of colder months as … Continue reading
Hello, hello. Riazi Snaps is back from its impromptu hiatus and has missed you all dearly. These months apart have been a whirlwind. New job, (soon to be) new apartment, and memorable travels throughout Argentina. Rather than backtrack these past … Continue reading
Earlier this month, I took a spontaneous bus ride to Gualeguaychú, a tiny city in Entre Rios known for Argentina’s annual Carnival celebrations. The parade was held in el Corsódromo with thousands of people watching in the stadium bleachers. Starting … Continue reading