Check out the latest snaps
- Partying like it’s 1392
- Dipping in Victoria’s waters
- Greetings from Rosario!
- Jack Sparrow in San Telmo
- Back to Gualeguaychu for more Carnival festivities
- Buenos Aires, city or province?
- Christmas, in a bikini?
- Three surprises on my terrace this morning
- A day of mourning for MotoGP’s rising star
- Judgement day: A national championship in horse jumping
Tag Archives: Carnival
Gualeguaychu is a small, quiet town with a population shy of just 110,000. But when it’s the start of the year, Argentines flock to this Entre Rios municipal for the nation’s biggest Carnival festivities. I had to see for myself … Continue reading