One of my favorite pastimes on the weekend is a stroll through Bosques de Palermo, and a few minutes in El Rosedal is the highlight. Filled with over 15,000 roses, it’s the most beautiful and peaceful part of the park. You will always find couples walking around, kissing, enjoying the romantic atmosphere. If I could, I would have my (far into the future) wedding here. If you’re in town, and on a date, you cannot miss this place.
Check out the latest snaps
- Partying like it’s 1392
- Dipping in Victoria’s waters
- Greetings from Rosario!
- Jack Sparrow in San Telmo
- Back to Gualeguaychu for more Carnival festivities
- Buenos Aires, city or province?
- Christmas, in a bikini?
- Three surprises on my terrace this morning
- A day of mourning for MotoGP’s rising star
- Judgement day: A national championship in horse jumping